CCG JobMatch Program: Job Readiness Certification
The CCG JobMatch Program: Job Readiness Certification is a 20-hour soft-skills training program providing certification to demonstrate that you have the skills employers need to ensure a successful transition to the workplace. Coursework covers topics that include interpersonal skills, teamwork and team building, handling multi-generational challenges, and business etiquette. This program can be completed online. We recommend completing them before the conference.
- Behavior and Business: Best Practices in Business Etiquette
- Innovative and Critical Thinking: Training Your Brain to Solve Problems and Create Solutions
- Interpersonal Skills: Creating and Building Powerful Connections (WOC Only)
- Interview Success! Practical Approaches to Persuading the Recruiter
- JobMatch Live Business Practicum at Career Fair (WOC Only)
- Maximize Team Building Skills and Success (BEYA Only, Washington, DC February 2020)